Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Merry Christmas


I had written an update but blogspot was not responding at the time so it did not save. So I will give a little update now.

Only about 5 weeks until we have another baby and I know these next few will go really fast. We almost have Clara's new room all ready for her. We are going to move her into her new room right after Christmas so she will get used to it before her sister comes. The baby does not have a name yet. We had a few options but we are now rethinking those. So we are going backwards in the name game.

9 comments:

Shandra said...

aww! so sweet!! love those smocked dresses!!!!!

Michelle said...

she's so precious! i loved the one where she was holding the ornament. :)

jill said...

how cute is she? i love those dresses - where do you get them? I think Kate needs some.

Shannon said...

SO precious! I love the smocked dress, too...what a bunny!

ashley said...

LOVE the one where she's in the blue dress holding the flower and looking off in the distance.

Elizabeth said...

Thank you! I love smocked dresses also. Michelle that can be your next job- smocking dresses.

Clara is very Christmasie this year- she has 4 Christmas dresses-thanks to Meredith's girls.

Megan said...

she looks so pretty in the blue dress! only 5 weeks - wow! hope to see you tuesday!

3boysmom said...

What beautiful dresses on a beautiful girl! I need a girl so bad. No one ever oohs and ahhs over my boys.

Lin said...

great pics!!! i agree w/ everyone else...she's sooo cute, precious & adorable!!!