Tuesday, October 23, 2007

An update on us

I did not realize it had been a month since I posted. We have been busy. We are trying to get Clara's new room and bathroom ready for her to move in towards the end of the year so she will not feel kicked out to the nursery. Then my sister and her family were in town for a few days(I failed to get any pictures). Then I got a stomach bug but all is well now. Last Friday Clara and I went to a friend's house for a hayride so I will share a few pictures from that day.

Clara watching Barney while I get ready.



7 comments:

Shandra said...

so cute!!! glad you are feeling better!

Lin said...

what's the theme of clara's new room?

Elizabeth said...

No real theme. Just want it to be sweet and girly looking. Chris is painting the walls yellow and we are going to get twin beds because eventually the girls will share that room. I found some light blue quilts that have green,pink,a little yellow and some other soft colors in them. Clara will stay in a crib until she tries to climb out though.

ashley said...

that second picture looks JUST LIKE her daddy. the third one looks like, you, though. funny how we can see both parents so well in our kids:)

jill said...

I love her big brown eyes. She is precious!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry about the deleted comment...I didn't write anything crude or anything, just trying to correct a mispelled word and I ended up deleting. :) Anyway-Clara is a cutie...hope you're doing well