Friday, September 7, 2007

What happens in Vegas...

doesn't have to stay in Vegas. Imagine this- we did not do anything we are ashamed of while vacationing in Las Vegas. We did not even pull one slot machine or buy any souvenirs except for some fudge for my sweet parents who kept Clara. But we did have good time away and enjoyed seeing some shows which is the main reason we chose Las Vegas. Stomp Out Loud was great and Cirque Du Soleil KA was entertaining but kind of weird. No pictures were taken in Vegas but my parents did take some of Clara which I will share.

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Preious pics of Clara, but it's also good to see your parents. So sweet!

Lauren said...

Can she get any cuter, Liz!? I don't think so. Your parents are adorable, too. :) I bet Clara LOVES her Gigi and Pop-Pop!

kamie said...

Clara looks like she enjoys the camera. She is really cute. Glad to hear you had fun in Vegas.

ashley said...

isn't it THE BEST to leave children and go on vacation (for a short time, anyway!)

ashley said...

i meant to say... leave children WITH GRANDPARENTS... lest anyone think i would leave mine at home alone!

jill said...

I want to see that Stomp show. Maybe D will take me sometime and we will drop the dogs off with you to watch. They would love all the land that you have.

Lin said...

i bet y'all had a blast! looks like clara was in good hands.