Sunday, March 11, 2007

Ok, I might try this but no promises

We are preparing to have Chris' sisters and their kids in this week. I am excited because I always enjoy their visits and at this point in my life it is so fun to have adults around.

Clara is growing up too fast. She took about 7 steps by herself yesterday but prefers to hold just one of your hands to walk. She is also very nosy. One evening I was loading the dishwasher and Chris and Clara came up behind me. Clara was practically falling out of Chris' arms trying to figure out what I was doing. Then she gently pushed me out of the way so she could see. We both cracked up.

Well, there is my start!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Lin said...

great job, liz!! I look forward to reading about you & little clara. have fun with your sisters-in-law.

Our Sweet Babies said...

I am so excited!!!

ashley said...

what a great start! can't wait for more...
clara is getting big - she's so sweet:)

Shandra said...

YAY!! I'm so glad your going to blog!! Now I can know ALL your business. :) POST PICS OF CLARA!!!

Lauren said...

I'm so glad to see you here, too, Liz. You belong here. :) Much love!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Liz!! I can't wait to hear more...I'm sooo proud of you